Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Help - Please add your Vote

Hello again,

Yes, I am still banging on about votes for Murder on Tyneside.  But I really do need your help.

Read Freely
I have heard from some people who have added their vote, but it seems to have slacked off lately. Therefore, if you haven't voted already, please spare a moment to follow the link Read Freely and add your  vote for Murder on Tyneside. Once at the site, simply scroll down past the book covers to the list at the bottom; that is where you place your vote.

However, if the link decides to throw a wobbly and takes you to the home page, there is a link at the top which will take you there.

I am sure you will all agree that, though it is exciting being in a competition, it can also be rather nerve wracking while waiting for the results. I certainly don't want to come last!  At the moment, I am trying hard not to start chewing my fingernails. I used to do that as a child, but managed to break the habit.

A Big Thank You to all who have already voted and another Big Thank You in advance to those who about to head over there now. Here is the link again - Read Freely

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Cheers!!

Chink! Chink!

No comments:

Post a Comment