Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Saturday 7 January 2017

The Start of a Whole New Year

It's hard to believe that we are already one week into the new year. Have you made any New Year resolutions? More to the point, do you think you are going to be able to keep them?

The only one I made was that I am going to try to lose weight. (A resolution i tend to make every year) But only after all the goodies were eaten... and drunk!  So with a but of luck, I will start the diet on Monday. (Says me sitting here at the keyboard with a large glass of red wine)

There was no point in me making any further resolutions as I probably wouldn't be able to keep them! There was a time when I took these sort of things more seriously, but I think that time is well past its sell-by date. 😏

So what have you all been up to since 2017 took over? Are you back at work yet after the Christmas and New Year Holidays? When I was working, we only ever had the two days off at Christmas and one at New Year, but I guess there are now firms that close down for the whole two weeks.

We haven't done anything much at all over the last week. I think we are becoming a real stay-at-home pair. But it has been too cold to venture out, especially if you don't have to. Which is fine, but it means I don't have anything to tell you. Which makes me wonder why I write a blog in the first place.

Of course my having nothing wonderful going on in my life might make some of you realise what busy lives you all lead in comparison. If that is the case, then my job has been done well.

I think I should close now while I am ahead.

Murder on Tyneside


But I can't go without telling you that my novel, Murder on Tyneside has been selling quite well and has received its very first review - and it is a 5 star review. How exciting is that!!

I would like to thank everyone who has downloaded a copy and I do hope you enjoy the read.

I would also like to thank Lorna Read, who edited the manuscript. Not an easy task, especially the way I write!



Just had another thought. A friend of mine has started a new group on Facebook - Harry, Sasha & Sheba's house of hope and canine healthcare.   If you are animal lovers and think you would like to be part of this group, then follow the link and head over there to take a look.

Best wishes to you all, and if you have a moment to spare, please add a reply.


Cheers!!

Chink! Chink!


No comments:

Post a Comment