Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Sunday 22 January 2017

Stopping by!

I just thought I had better stop by and let you all know that I am still around. You must have thought that I had gone very quiet over the last week or so. But quite honestly, I haven't any news to pass on to you.

On Tuesday I went to the dentist and had two fillings, but at the end of the day, who wants to hear about that? I hate going to the dentist. Even though the guy is a very nice man and is always cheerful it is somewhere I would rather not be.

Sad, when you really think about it. Like I said, my dentist is a really nice man, yet many of the people who make an appointment to see him, would rather be somewhere else. How many people would even think of taking on a job, where their clients/patients would rather stay well away from them. Putting it like that, it makes me feel I should stop by now and again just to say hello.

I did meet up with a friend one afternoon and we had a really good natter while trying to put the world to right. Of course a couple of G&Ts helped. Therefore you can imagine that by the end of the afternoon the world was a better place - or at least it would be if we were running it!

There is so much talk about the new President of the United States at the moment. It is amazing the number of people who are contacting me to sign petitions about this, that and the other, all relating to President Trump. But at the end of the day, what can I do about it? I am British, I live in Scotland, I couldn't vote one way or the other. Therefore, it really has nothing to do with me. Even if it did, I doubt anyone would listen.


Now to something much lighter than dentists and American politics.
Murder on Tyneside



Murder on Tyneside is still selling well - at least I think it is. The Amazon ratings are still quite good and at the moment.  There are also some 5 Star reviews, which is always a huge relief to any author.

If you haven't seen it yet, why not head over to Amazon now and take a look. It is cozy murder mystery about a woman who takes a trip down memory lane and get involved in a police investigation.  I like to think there is a little of something for everyone in the story.



Well, I think that is all for the moment. If I come up with something else then I will add it later.

Meanwhile, I do hope you all have a great day!

Cheers!! (Check out the label on the bottle)

Chink! Chink!




No comments:

Post a Comment