Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Friday 9 December 2016

New Release




Murder on Tyneside, my latest novel, is to be released on 30th December. The ebook will appear first shortly followed by the paperback.


It is already showing on Amazon, as it can be pre-ordered.

If anyone would like to take a look simply follow the link attached to one of the Amazon addresses below.

Amazon UK    or   Amazon US

You might even be tempted to pre-order a copy.

As you can imagine, I am quite excited about this new novel. Especially as it is based in my home town.

Now I must get back to wrapping the Christmas presents. I thought I was so good as I had made a start early. But I am afraid everything has gone by the wayside recently

Will get back to you shortly

Have a great day

Cheers!!

Chink! Chink!


No comments:

Post a Comment