Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 28 December 2016

A Quick Catch-up (Twist & Tween)

I do hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with friends and family. Christmas is such a lovely time of the year, yet it can be quite lonely for some people. I hope none of you had to spend Christmas alone.

Phil and I went out for lunch on Christmas Day with some friends and I have to say it was really very nice. We all enjoyed it immensely. After that we came home home and relaxed in front of the TV. Years ago, we used to throw parties, but now we tend to sit it out.

Now, we must all look towards the New Year and all it has to offer. Will you be celebrating the new year? Will you be out somewhere with friends or will you stay at home and raise a glass - or two?

Murder On Tyneside


Before I sign off, I would like to remind you that the ebook version of Murder on Tyneside will be released on 30th December. Pre-order available

However, I see that the Paperback version is now on sale on Amazon.



I wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year.

Keep safe and have a wonderful time.

Cheers!!

Chink! Chink!



No comments:

Post a Comment