Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Exciting Times!

The Exciting news today is that I have sent off my latest novel to my publisher and at this very moment a proofreader is going through it.

I say exciting news, because it is really a very exciting time for me. It seems to have taken me ages to actually write this book.  At one time I didn't think I would ever get to the end of it - but here I am waiting to hear more news from my publisher.

The novel is called Murder on Tyneside and is set on the quayside of Newcastle on Tyne,and Gateshead, (I was born in Gateshead). Therefore if there are any Geordies reading this, I do hope you will order a copy when the book is released.

Now I need to concentrate on writing the perfect blurb for the novel; something that will whet the appetite of all readers out there.

Meanwhile, here in Kelso, we are still enjoying some sunny weather, though I have to say it is very cold. However, it could be worse, it could be snowing. I have heard that because of the lovely autumn, we could be in for a hard winter. I hope not!

How many of you are preparing for Christmas? My sister starts her Christmas list around Easter!

I am not like that I am usually running around at the last minute. However, this year I do seem to have got my act together and have bought a few Christmas presents. Now I will have to try to remember where I have put them...

In a few minutes the Sainsburys' man will be calling with my shopping. It is so handy having the groceries delivered into my kitchen. Though I should add the place is in chaos after he has gone. Putting them all away seems to take forever.

Well I think that is all for the moment,
Have a great day wherever you are

Cheers!!

Chink! Chink!


2 comments:

  1. How exciting for you, Eileen. It's a nerve wracking time. waiting for our books to see the light of day. I'll be certain to look out for it, and give you as much support as I can over on RRBC. Best wishes.Suzanne aka @ pursoot over on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I have just had the proofread copy back and am going through it all again... just to make sure.
      Thanks again xxx

      Delete