Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Sunday 21 August 2016

Yes! I am Still Around!

Yes, I am still here!

I have been too quiet for so long, I bet you thought that I had packed up and moved somewhere across the world.

No! That is not like me at all. Yes, there are some things that go on here in the UK that I am unhappy about; but would I pack up and leave - NO! No way!

So, now that I am back, what have I got to tell you - precious little, actually. My life is very tame.

Nevertheless, I watch things and I am delighted that Team GB did so well at the Olympic Games. They were Brilliant!! A Big Well Done to them all. They all worked so hard to get there and did great on the day.
The Trojan Project

If anyone is interested, my novel, The Trojan Project is only 99c/99p until Thursday, so if you would like to read this gripping novel, then this is the time to download a copy. The latest review on Amazon is titled - "The Trojan Project - A Project to Die For!"  That has got to get you all hovering
over the download button on Amazon US or UK.

Check out the review for yourself and - Go for it, guys. At only £1 or $1 you are sure to enjoy this roller-coaster read. Who can resist a bargain?


So what has been going on in your world? I am sure you have been doing something that would interest us all. Whether you are replying to my post or want to add a little something about yourselves, I am sure that there are some of you out there that would like to hear from the readers of this blog.

I hope you are all having a great day!

Cheers!!
Chink! Chink!




No comments:

Post a Comment