Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Sunday 26 June 2016

Just a Quickie Today!!


I am just coming down to earth after the EU referendum results were declared last Friday.
The United Kingdom, as a whole, voted to stop being a member of the European Union.  Now we have our country back I feel we can breathe again.

I said 'as a whole' because as you probably know Scotland voted to remain. Therefore I guess we will have to wait and see what happens next.

Yesterday there was a tea party at out social club in honour of the Queen's Birthday. It was very nice and the committee did a wonderful job setting up the hall and laying out a superb spread.

Apart from that, I haven't anything to tell you except that I was intervied by Cheryl Holloway for her blog page. I would be very grateful if you would swing by her site and check it out. It would also be wonderful if you left a comment or two  Simply follow the link shown in red and enjoy. Interview

I will get back to you asap

Meanwhile have a great day wherever you are.

Cheers!
Chink! Chink!





No comments:

Post a Comment