Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Thursday 21 April 2016

Rave Reviews Book Club Blog Talk Radio! UPDATE!

A quick update to let you know that the interview is over. However if you missed it yet feel you would like to hear it, then you can log into the link below and scroll down a little before clicking on the relevant interview.

I have to say that I needed a glass of wine at the end. Quite honestly, I think I might have made a better job of it if I'd had a quick sip before I went on air.

Cheers all - have a great day!!


I just had to share this piece of news with you all.

Today I am to be interviewed on Rave Reviews Blog Talk Radio. I still haven't got over the surprise or should I say shock? I am not a one for public speaking. I think my books would have been more widely known if I had been able to push myself forward more.

Anyway the interview take place at 11AM CST/5PM UK time If you feel you might like to listen in then simply follow the link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ravereviewsbookclub

The interview will be about what inspired me to write The Trojan Project and I gather it goes on for 30 minutes

I am told that if you can join in the conversation on Twitter by using the hashtag #RRBCBringOnTheSpotlight
If you do decide to listen, then I hope you will be able to understand my Tyneside accent.

Meanwhile, I am going to lie down in a darkened room before I have to pull myself together and get on air

Cheers!

Chink! Chink!





No comments:

Post a Comment