Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Creativia Publishing- UPDATED

UPDATE!!

Proving that it is still very hectic at Creativia Publishing, I have a  New update!
My new blurb for Divorcees.Biz has now been added to the Website. Why not pop over there and take a look.

http://www.creativia.org/light-hearted-romantic-comedy-divorceesbiz.html 

                           _________________________
                             

Things have been very hectic at Creativia Publishing - my publisher.

They have been updating their website and asking all their authors to write new book blurbs, Biographies and Blogs. As you can imaging, this has put me in a spin because as you know I am not one for thinking quickly - well not any more. I seem to need a little time to get used to what I have to do or write. I liken it to getting into a swimming pool. I always lower myself into the water gently rather than hurl myself into the water

Anyway, I have made a start and now my new biography is up there on show and this is the link that will take you there to have a look.


This second link will take to you the new blurb I have written for The Trojan Project. You won't find this on the back of the books, at least I don't think you will. To the best of my knowledge this is only for the Website. Anyway, I would be delighted if you would take a look.


You would also be doing me a big big favour, by clicking on each of the links as I am told the more clicks the better - something to do with search engines and the like. Let me know what you think!!

(You also might like to take a look at some of the other authors while you are there. And if you are a writer, you might even like to get in touch with Creativia yourself.)

In the middle of all that, I am still progressing with my new novel, Murder on Tyneside. It is still very much in the early stages, but it is coming on and that has to be good. I only hope my publisher likes it when I do finally get it finished.
 I think that is all for the moment, as I must shoot off and do some ironing. Boring, I know. But it still has to be done... sometime!

Have a great day, wherever you are

Cheers!!
Chink! Chink!



No comments:

Post a Comment