Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Friday 16 October 2015

A New Beginning!

Well I have made up my mind - after a gentle prod from a friend! I am going to put the novel I was working on into a drawer and start something new.
It was obvious that I wasn't getting anywhere with the sequel to Divorcees.Biz, so I have changed direction. Not before time! Why on earth didn't I do that some time ago? I could see my novel was going anywhere fast or even slowly, come to that so I should have done this a year ago.
Anyway, I will keep you informed as to how this new idea pans out. I am giving it the working title of A New Beginning because, in a way, that is really what it is. I might even keep the title, as the ideas I have floating around in my head are about someone starting life afresh. But that is all I am going to say about it at the moment, as it might not work out - but I am determined to give it my best shot!
Apart from that, things are very quiet in my life. But that is how things are just now, though tomorrow night I am going to a 'Race Night' at our local club. What I know about horses and racing wouldn't fill a paragraph, so I the other 'punters' have nothing to worry about. However, I just feel it will be a fun evening with friends.
At some point I am going to Newcastle for a few days. Now that will be fun! I love the city. Probably because was brought up on Tyneside. You are probably wondering why I am not living there now, as I like it so much, but that is another story!
Changing the subject entirely, I would just like to say I have read two excellent books lately. You will find my reviews on Amazon.
Captured Lies by Maggie Thom                                       Bravura by Lisa Kiravian



                                                         



On that note I will close now, but, in the words of Arnie "I'll be back!"
Have a great day wherever you are!
Cheers!!
Chink Chink

No comments:

Post a Comment