Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Friday 9 January 2015

January 2015!

So here we are, January 2015! Can you believe it?

Where did 2014 go? Actually come to think of it, where did the last 14 years go?

It only seems like yesterday that when we entered the year 2000, we were told that planes might fall from the sky, because computers wouldn't be able to cope with the change from 1999 to 2000. All manner of things were predicted, yet none have come to pass.

And now here we are in the year 2015. Dare we even contemplate what is in store for us? Though there are a few who would like to know, perhaps it's best we don't. Perhaps we all mull along as we usually do and cope with things as they turn up.

Personally that is how I prefer to look on life. I would rather not know what is going to happen to me tomorrow, next week or even next month. I am happy in my ignorance. That way I get up each morning and look at the little sign I have hanging on my kitchen wall and say "Yes!"  The sign reads "Today is Going to be the Best Day Ever." Then whatever happens during the day, I cope with it.

Okay, I know this is getting too depressing, so I will move on. My publisher is sorting out a new cover for my anthology - Twelve of The Best. The short stories are all uplifting and were previously published in women's magazines here in the UK There is nothing sinister about any of them. Just simple stories where right overcomes wrong.

The anthology will most likely have a new title, too, as the publisher is adding more of my short stories. Can't call it Twelve of the Best if there are more than twelve stories can they? Anyway, I will let you know more about it when it is up and running. But in the meantime if you want to take a look at the current ebook follow the link. Twelve of the Best

Meanwhile I would be really chuffed if you would head over to my website. I have added a counter to let me know how many people are stopping by to take a look. So what I need now are a few folks to log on and send the counter rolling.  Actually you might even like to have a look around the site while you are there. Follow the link - Eileen Thornton

I think that is it for today,

Have a good day wherever you are!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment