Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Stumped!

Yes, you read that right!  I am absolutely stumped: I don't know what to write about today. Nothing happened yesterday, so far nothing has happened today, and if the trend continues, then nothing will happen tomorrow!

That does not mean I want something horrible to suddenly descend on me just so I can write about it tomorrow. No, far from it. But just think, wouldn't it be wonderful something exciting were to happen today or tomorrow so that I could come back here bursting with news.

I can't even tell you anything about the novels I started am working on some time ago because I don't seem to be able to add anything to them. So you can see how serious the situation is. I used to sit here and ramble away, but I seem to have writers' block. At one time I didn't believe there was such a thing, but I can tell you here and now that there is - and I have got it!


I have just thought of one trickle of news. Our lovely nephew, Christopher sent a little card thanking, both me and my husband for the little Easter present we sent down for him. Of course the little man didn't actually pick up a pen and write it himself, his father did it for him. But I am sure he dictated the message and made sure his daddy got it right. :-)


Christopher is growing up fast. I understand he is going on his holidays to Corfu this year, so he has had a passport sorted out for him. And I am sure that he has made a list of all the things he wants to take away with him. Another big smile here :-D  The little man isn't a year old yet, but I know he has the family organised.  He has even got his first pair of shoes for when he is up and walking, which I gather won't be too long now.

I think that is all for the moment, but, as usual, if something suddenly blows into my mind, I will get straight back here with it.

Oops, nearly forgot, if you have a minute to spare, please log onto my new website. I need a little traffic to show Google search engine the way there!! www.eileenthornton.com 

Have a great day wherever you are,

Cheers!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Eileen, wine helps. Even if the muse isn't there, just writing sometimes pokes at some unremembered thought that becomes awakened through a stroke of a key or a pen. Never fear. You are a lovely writer. Good luck with your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Diana. Lovely to hear from you.
    Unfortunately something awful did happen - my husband was taken into hospital last week. Hopefully he will be home soon, but in the meantime we are both feeling the pressure,

    ReplyDelete