Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Saturday 2 November 2013

Only Twelve Days...

Only Twelve Days, to what?? I can hear you saying.


Well in this case, Only Twelve Days refers to the name
of my latest novel.  It is a heart-warming romance and is set during the twelve days before Christmas.

Only Twelve Days would make an ideal Christmas present for someone who enjoys a tender romance, so I am relying on you to pass the word around for me.

Talking about twelve days, it must only be around that time since my husband and I came back from our holiday. But as I have been flying around all over the place, it seems more like twelve weeks.  Amazing isn't it? You wait all year for a holiday and it passes over so quickly, then when you are home, you don't even feel as though you have been away. So when is the next one to be?
                                                                                                           
                




The next event on our calendar is our nephew's Christening.
I saw him last week. It was the first time I had seen him for a few weeks and I noticed immediately how much
he had grown.

He was looking gorgeous and gave me  the most wonderful smile.
So we are looking forward to the Christening when we
can catch up with him again.

The picture shows him in his pumpkin outfit. All set for Halloween!






You might recall a few months back I commented on Marks & Spencer's tights. How I was rather surprised to find that even the medium size could almost be hoisted above my head and tied in a knot. I wondered who on earth they were made by.   Well after I had written the blog, they seemed to shrink back to a normal sort of size, but now they have suddenly grown again. Or could it only be me who has this problem?  I certainly hope they get it sorted out - fast.

I am having problems with my hair!  (More problems) Not only is it falling out, but my scalp has turned very dry and itchy. If it's not one thing it's another. The Doctor has given me something to rub in at night and a shampoo to wash it with the next morning. Hopefully this will sort out the problem. I have only used it once, but I expect it will take a while to cure.

Well I think that is all for the moment,

Have a good day whatever you are doing.

Cheers!!




No comments:

Post a Comment