Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Saturday 13 April 2013

Spring is in the Air!! Or is it??

Spring is in the air - or at least I hope it is. The sun has been shining here in Kelso and it has been noticeably warmer today. Even the birds have been chirping away. It seems they are happy, too.

Yes I am happy - well reasonably happy. My husband is a little better today. He has been quite poorly for the last 2 months, so it has been very worrying, and I am getting over the 'Let's Bash Eileen' week. (It seems it was my turn, though I could have done without it at the moment)   So - yes - it's safe to say I am reasonable happy.

I met a few friends at the coffee morning at our social club. It was the AGM, so I though I had better go and pay our subs for the coming year. Everyone was quite cheerful, I think they, too, were delighted to see the sun. Anyway, the morning went well and our club has a committee for the coming year, so at least it will be able to carry on.

I also sold a couple of my promotional shopping bags. I can't remember whether I told you about them. Anyway, I ordered one for myself on a freebie offer and when my friends saw them, they said they wanted a one, too.

So I went ahead and ordered ten. They seem to have taken
 everyone's eye, as the last two went this morning.

I have added a photo, so what do you all think??  I would be interested to know.

It seems that Divorcees.Biz is still continuing to sell, but perhaps these eye-catching shoppers will help even more.  Well, that's the theory.


I think that's it for the time being, however if anyone would like to add their vote for Divorcees.Biz in The People's Book Prize, please follow the link.

I am very grateful for all the support I have received so far. People have been so kind.

Have a great day wherever you are, and enjoy the sunshine,

Cheers!!

Sunday Morning and I have an update  I think I spoke too soon yesterday. This morning we have strong winds and rain. I guess spring isn't in the air after all.  :-(




No comments:

Post a Comment