Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Thursday 11 April 2013

My New Kindle Fire

I have a new Kindle Fire. Well it actually isn't new any more. I have had it for a few weeks now.  But it just occurred to me that I might not have mentioned it before and I just had to tell you that it is the most wonderful thing. I have absolutely no idea how I have managed all these years without this marvelous device. Not only can I download books to read, but I can also reach out to the internet without having to move off the sofa.

Okay, I know, I am very likely preaching to those who have had such a gadget for some time now and it will be old hat to them, but for me, this is the closest thing to magic that I am likely to see.

I think I might have said that when I got a new all singing and all dancing mobile phone.  To me that was magic and I sung the praise of whoever had the brains to invent such a device, because if it had been left up to me, we would still be using two empty tins and a length of string.

How the world has changed over the last fifty years. It seems that there is no end to the new gadgets that are becoming available, so while I might not be the one who discovers these things, I shall certainly be looking out to buy one, though it might take me a little longer to get my head around how it works  :-)

My new shopping bags arrived. These are the one with a photo of the cover of Divorcees.Biz printed on it. When my friends saw mine, they said they would like one too, so I ordered ten more. I have added a picture below, so what do you think??


Well, I think that is all for the moment, except to say that if you would like to vote for Divorcees.Biz  then please follow the link.  The People's Book Prize,  I really could do with your help.

Have a great day everyone,

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment