Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Monday 22 April 2013

Head Down Again!

I am at it again. I think I might have mentioned that I have started a new novel called "I haven't a Clue."
Well, if you didn't know, you know now.

Yes I have started a sequel to Divorcees.Biz.  Now I can hear you asking why I would want to start another novel about the four ladies who have given me so much grief over the last few months, and quite honestly, I did wonder that myself.  But you see a few people asked me what happened next??  What did the troublesome foursome decide to do with their lives when they closed the dating agency.

My first answer was, I haven't a clue, what they did. And it was true, I hadn't given it a single thought. But then my ladies started to complain that they wanted more from me, they wanted to come alive again. So for the sake of a little peace and quiet, I decided to dream up another story about them.

Though I tend make up my stories as I go along, I do like to have a title in my mind, something to work with. So I decided to go with my initial thought "I Haven't a Clue" so that's it, That's the title.

So hear I am, around 4,500 words into the tale.  Okay, I have a long way to go. But at least I have made a start and my ladies have stopped nagging at me - well at least they have for the time being.

By the way, if you haven't yet read Divorcees.Biz it is available on Kindle and in paperback from Amazon. There are some great reviews up there, too. Well, a tiny few aren't so great, but you know something, we can't win them all

My friend and I haven't been to Newcastle for a few weeks.  And before you ask, there hasn't been any snow to stop us. It's just my husband hasn't been at all well and I wanted to be here.  But you know what? He is looking a great deal better, si hopefully we will be on the bus, trundling down the road very soon.

I think that's all for the moment, but if you would like to vote for Divorcees.Biz in the People's Book Prize there is still time. So why not head over there now.

Take care all and have a good day,

Cheers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment