Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Saturday 30 March 2013

Updates!!

This is just a quick update to tell you that there are now nineteen wonderful reviews for Divorcees.Biz on Amazon UK and twelve on Amazon US.   Can you believe it??  Wow!  I am so delighted, I simply had to let you all know so you could take a look for yourselves..

Therefore is you are still looking for a fun read over the Easter break, then why not order a copy from an Amazon near you.

Amazon.co.uk 

Amazon.com

I also have another little bit of news. I had ordered myself a cotton shopping bag displaying the cover of my novel. However, when my friends saw it, they wanted to buy a one, too. They wanted to advertise my novel in the town. So I have ordered a few more shoppers.  Watch out Sainsburys, the Divorcees.Biz crowd are on their way  :-)   Whoopee!!

Can I also mention that my friend and I had a lovely afternoon together last Wednesday. You'll recall we were due to go to Newcastle for a spot of retail therapy. However, the snow put an end to that. But not wanting to be outdone, we spent a great time sipping our drinks and talking about everything and nothing. My four ladies would have been proud of us!!  We are going to have another try at going this week, but will have to see what the weather has in store for us.

Enjoy your Easter everyone, wherever you have decided to go - as for us, we are staying home.  Simply can't trust the weather at the moment. So I'll be curled up with a good book and a glass of wine by my side.....

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment