Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Sunday 24 March 2013

Freebie was a Success!!

As you know, Divorcees.Biz was free to download last week. Well I would just like to tell you that it was a roaring success.

My publisher tells me that 17,500 copies were downloaded.  But it doesn't stop there. It seems that Divorcees is continuing to be downloaded even though the offer has ended. How about that? So if you want to grab a copy for yourself, then head over to Amazon.UK and Amazon.com right now. You never know, the price might rise.....

Meanwhile, those of you who have read and enjoyed Divorcees.Biz, I would be grateful if you would leave a few nice words on Amazon.

I don't really have anything else to tell you. The weather here as been very cold, though up to now the snow has stayed away - I hope I haven't spoken too soon. I don't want to see snow tomorrow as I am meeting up with a few writing friends for coffee at around 10am and I would hate it to be called off.

Perhaps after the meeting, I'll be able to come back and tell you about the sort of wonderful things going on in the heads of these fine writers.

But for the moment, that's it.

Have a great day,

Cheers!!

PS  If you would like an electronic autograph added to your Kindle for Divorcees.Biz then go to Authorgragh and follow the instructions Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment