Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Thursday 19 April 2012

A Trip to the City!

I spent a lovely few hours in Newcastle yesterday. I travelled down there on the bus and I think everyone had the same thought, as it was packed. However, no one had to stand, so that was a plus.

After meeting my sister for coffee I checked out as many stores as time allowed, though I didn't buy very much. However, I did treat myself to a bottle of Jimmy Choo perfume. If you haven't tried it yet, then do so when you are next in one of the larger stores.  There, you can even sample it before buying.

I also bought a shirt for my husband, as I didn't want him to feel left out.  Then I had a lovely glass of white wine at M&S food hall cafe before rushing to catch the bus home.  It sort of gives you a rosy glow for the journey home.

All in all a rather nice day, which cheered me up a great deal, as I have been feeling rather low lately.

Take care,

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment