Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 1 February 2012

My Birthday!

My birthday was on Monday Jan 30th and WOW it was some birthday to remember!!!!!

I had been very apprehensive at reaching this new phase of my life, but I shouldn't have worried at all. Most of Springwood Village turned out to celebrate the occasion. I was well and truly gob smacked at the support I had. From those who set up the tables, hung banners, and blew up balloons to those who helped clear away the debris at the end I would like to pass on my warmest thanks, they were all stars. I certainly hope everyone enjoyed the day as much as I did.

I was given a lovely cake and a M&S gift voucher, which I gather everyone had contributed to, so once I lose a little more weight ---- watch out Marks & Spencer, because here I come!!!

Tuesday, I was shattered. I hadn't slept well on Monday night, as my mind was whirring over the day's events.  However, now that I am back on form, I'm thinking of having the whole thing again next month!!

Hope your day was as good as mine!!

Cheers!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Eileen! Sorry I'm a day late x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds wonderful, Eileen. A lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such an exciting day! It sounds like the village did you proud! Here's to many more birthdays to come!
    Love
    Pat
    x

    ReplyDelete