Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Thursday 16 February 2012

Latest Report - Absolutely Nothing To Report!

I am sitting here trying so hard to find something to blog about, but I can't think of a single thing to tell you. Apart from today being bits and pieces day and you have all heard about bits and pieces day before - many times.

Life has been very quiet here - too quiet. During this quiet time I should have taken the opportunity to do whole manner of things. The house could have done with a whole clean, my novel is sitting there waiting for me to get the show back on the road and yet I haven't done anything at all. What is going on? Is it the time of the year? Can it be the diet? ( hope not, as I have still some way to go) or is it just a phase I am going through? Will my life heave itself back together again next week?

On the other hand, could I just be lacking a little retail therapy? It does seem a while since I was last in Newcastle, one of my most favourite places. Perhaps a trip down there might be the answer I am looking for. You know what, I am feeling better already. Sooo, unless there is a snowstorm, a hurricane or a tidal wave, I will be going there within the next few days.

Meanwhile, I will think about all the things I am going to look at when I get there.

You know something? Talking to you guys has cheered me up know end. Thanks for your help!

Cheers!!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it awful when you get days like that! You're not alone. Sometimes writing a blog post and having a chat about things really does help doesn't it. Hope you have a great time indulging in some retail therapy x

    ReplyDelete