Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Monday 17 October 2011

New Website!!

I have just set up a new website for The Trojan Project in readiness for its re-publication later this year. I must tell you that I have done this all on my own and that this an achievment in itself.

I spent all morning fiddling and phaffing around, clicking on this, deleting that until I was almost blue in the face. I lost stuff, and then found stuff, I didn't even know I had. But I got there in the end. At least I hope I have. My fingers are crossed that it is all still there when someone logs on and that I didn't wipe the whole thing when I left. 

If anyone would like to visit this new site then the address is:
http://www.the-trojan-project.webs.com/

I would also be grateful if you would pass on this rivetting piece of news, because I really need all the help I can get.

Have a great day!!

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment