Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Friday 30 September 2011

Post Cards

The postcards I ordered to help advertised the republication of The Trojan Project, arrived this morning - all 500 of them!  Therefore if anyone wants a postcard from me, let me know, as I'm not sure where I am going to send all these.  No doubt something will spring into my mind at some point. I suppose I could send them out instead of Christmas Cards this year.

Meanwhile if anyone has any brilliant ideas as to how I can use all these cards to market my book, then get back to me. ..........  Details on a postcard please!!

Cheers!!

PS. Those who enjoy entering writing competitions might like to take a look at NAWG.

2 comments:

  1. It looks stunning! And yes, why not send them as Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, a little snow would have helped :-)

    ReplyDelete