Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Thursday 28 July 2011

Funny Old Week

This has been a strange week. Everything and nothing has been going on.

On Monday... Sorry, I can't even remember what I did on Monday, so it can't have been anything important. However, I can remember what I did on Tuesday.... I went to the hairdresser's to have my hair trimmed and blow-dried. I quite enjoy having someone fiddling around with my hair - it's rather relaxing. I made the most of that on Tuesday, and didn't do anything else. The reason for this was because, I was saving myself up for my appointment at the eye hospital at the Borders General Hospital on Wednesday.

I had started to see some flashing lights. I won't go into all the details, except to say that I do know you need to see someone if you start to see flashing lights. However, after an examination of my eyeballs, the doctor said that all was fine. So I came away a very happy bunny. The rest of Wednesday was taken up with introducing our friends to Ten Pin Bowling on the Wii. We had a couple of drinks and a few laughs.

Today both my husband I I had appointments at the doctors, before going off to get our bits and pieces in the town. As you will recall, Thursday is bits and pieces day. So as you can see, this week so far, has all been something and nothing. Nothing is planned for Friday, but on Saturday, we are off to a friend's garden for a natter and I am sure a glass of wine or three will be involved.

More on that later,

Hope you are having a great week.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment