Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Freezing June!

Is it just me or is it really cold this morning?  I would have expected some warmer weather by now, yet today is the 1st June and it is freezing! What is going on?  Has someone out there been messing with the calendar?  Is it only February and I have somehow got lost in the mists of time? 

A neighbour has just knocked at the door with some flowers.  I had ordered something for her on my computer, so brought me flowers.  How lovely.  It has quite made my day.

I don't know whether the postman has been yet, but if he has, then there isn't anything for us.  Perhaps it's just as well, as it seems to be the time of the month for bills to drop onto the mat.

Nothing else going on at the moment, so I will have to leave it at that.  Should something turn up, then I'll be back.

I hope your day is going well.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment