Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday, was another lazy day.  However, I did spend fifty minutes on the Wii, though my balance still isn't good.  When it comes to the standing on one leg thing, I simply topple over.  The little guy on there is very patient.  He simply says, you put your foot down there, didn't you?  Or your leg is shaking slightly, even when it is wobbling around as though I am about to take off any minute.  The other afternoon I did the jog and I was knackered.  I only did eight minutes and not the ten I am supposed to do.  I have to say I start off well, but I soon run out of breath.

I also did some washing and then ironed while watching a couple of episodes of The West Wing.  A glass of wine was at hand, as I need some kind of an antidote when ironing.  It seems I am allergic to it.

Did I just say that yesterday was a lazy day, because reading this back it sounds as though plenty went on here.

Tonight we are going to a friend's house for a few drinks and a natter.  I think there will be about eleven of us, so there will be plenty to discuss.  More of that another day.

Hope all is well with you,

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment