Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Saturday 21 May 2011

WOW! How about that!

I have simply got to share this piece of news with someone and as I know you can't interrupt, it is going to be you.

Today, I had a session on the Wii and when I had finished doing the various exercises, I took the body test. I did the two tests given, one for the mind and one for the body.  Surprisingly, I did quite well and I was pleased that my balance was improving. 

My balance has been pretty bad of late, but I won't go into that now.  Anyway, the time came for the Wii to work out my body age.  I held my breath until the figure shot up onto the screen.  It showed 23.................. Yes, believe it or not, but my body is in good condition.  Can I add here that it does not mean I am slim or anywhere near being slim.  Nor do I look like a film star. What it means is the condition of my body is that of a 23 year old.  But for heavens sake, get a grip that has got to be good!

Sooooooooo I am going to forget about my groaning hips and my creaking knees and act my Wii plus age.  Watch out folks, because this cute little chick is on the way!  (Not sure where. I haven't figured that out yet!)

Hope your body is in great shape!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. You're obviously enjoying your wii experience! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Pat. I will keep going!

    ReplyDelete