Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Parking!

Yesterday we made another trip to the hospital, as my husband had an appointment.  This is turning out to be a regular habit.  We are starting to wonder whether we should investigate the possibility of renting a room in the building.  At least we wouldn't have the problem of parking, which is getting worse every time we go there.  Yesterday we drove around the parking area several times before we found a spot where someone was coming out.  I'm telling you, it was very nearly fisticuffs for that one place, but we got there first and there was no way we were going to give it up.   Anyway, I think we have to go back in a couple of weeks, so perhaps we will set up camp the evening before.

This morning, I went to Holland and Barrett to enquire about some Acai Berry capsules, as I have read somewhere that they help people to lose weight.  However, it seems I need to consult my GP first as I am taking medication, which might not be compatible with the berries.  I have sent an email to my GP, so I will have to wait and see what happens next.

Meanwhile, it seems a while since I stopped by at my divorcees, so I'll wing over and check them out.

I hope you find a good parking spot.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment