Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Sunday 29 May 2011

Not A Thing Going On!

I don't seem to have added anything to my blog this week, but quite truthfully nothing has happened worth mentioning.  Oh yes, I have attacked the Wii a few times, well several times, actually, and I seem to be getting better at various things.  I have also completed another short story, which I will send off to a woman's magazine this coming week.  I have also added some words to my novel, Divorcees.com, but nothing exciting has happened, if you see what I mean.

The mention of my novel has reminded me of a dilemma I am in.  I can't make up my mind how to write/word the title.  Should it be Divorcees.com or would it look better if it read Divorcees dot com?  I have commented on this to a few folks and no one can agree.  Some think I should go with the former, Internet wording, while others say I should spell it out.  Any suggestions from all you folks out there would be appreciated.  When I first decided on the title, which was before I had even thought about what to write, I went for Divorcees.com.  Perhaps I should stick with my gut instinct.

Well it seems I have managed to write a few words about nothing after all.  I seem to be getting good at this, must make it a hobby of mine.

Next Tuesday is haircut day.  Those who read my blog on haircut day the last time, will recall that it is marked in our diaries as a social event, not to be missed.  More on that next week.

Hope your week has been filled with joy.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. About to have a large Scotch, as my entry for the Munchbunch competition not short listed, and I thought it better than my shortlisted effort last year. So I'll skip the wine, and the haircut (the barber charges me a search fee). So my week has been depressing as another comp entry got zilch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divorcees.com. Definitely. And good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your input. Like I said I love that one.

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete