Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Sunday 8 May 2011

New Publisher!

Though I did manage about thirty minutes on the Wii during the afternoon, I didn't get a chance to write about it, as I was corresponding via email with a publisher in the USA.  They are going to republish my novel, The Trojan Project.  It will have a whole new edit and cover etc, so it will be around November before it goes to print.  However, I find the whole thing very exciting.  I shall pass on more information about the process as and when it comes in. 

Yesterday morning I went to the coffee morning at our social club.  It was nice meeting people and catching up with all the news.  Not that much has been going on lately, nevertheless, there is always a little snippet here and there that is news to me.

As I said, I had half and hour on the Wii.  I stepped on and off in time with the beat for around twenty minutes, before dodging the flags on the slalom and flying down the ski slope.  I also did some waist and torso exercises. There is so much you can do, it's difficult to know what to do next, but I am enjoying it, so that is the main thing.

Hope you had a good day

Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you Eileen, I'm sure all your avid "Followers" hope your book is a great success....oh and keep up the Wii, I managed 5 mins on the free step yesterday :-( but did have a go at the boxing, had 3 holes of golf, a few ski jumps and played 5 games of ten pin bowling with my husband and won 3 games to 2 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Gingin. I will keep everyone up to date with the republication of The Trojan Project.

    Now can I say well done re your time on the Wii. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mega congrats on the deal for The Trojan Project, Eileen. Looking forward to working with you on the edits for the 'second edition' which will, I'm sure, be a great success under the umbrella of your superb new publisher. (For the confused, yes, it is possible for a super duper, highly intelligent dog like me to be an editor. I am after all a rather special dog! hehe)
    Love
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Tilly, I'm sure that together we will do a grand job. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS and sell a million :-) I hear you are getting a new friend called Barney. You will have to take care of him when you are out on your walks.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, a million would be nice, Eileen. I hope you make it. Barney arrived a short time ago and we are all getting used to him being here. Sheba was a bit funny with him at first but Harry is patiently working with them to make sure she accepts him. He will have a busy afternoon wit them I think as it takes time sometimes for a new dog to settle in with us all. He's obviously a bit overawed to suddenly be surrounded by all us dogs so is a bit scared I think, but we'll soon make him welcome, I'm sure.
    Love
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete