Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Saturday 19 March 2011

Sunny Days

Lovely sunny day again today. Could spring be rearing its head? Two sunny days in a row and I am itching to get our shiny new swing out of its box.

Added more words to my novel yesterday and am going to have another go at it now. However, Connie, Sadie, Jenny and Lucy are still doing their own thing. I really have got to do something about that. They are starting to freak me out!   (It doesn't take much to do that)

On the other hand, it must be great for them to be able to do their own thing when the world is pulling most of us this way and that. What on earth am I talking about? They are fictitious characters for goodness sake - not my next door neighbours.

I best close for a while and get a grip :)
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment