Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Hair Cut Day!

A friend is coming around this afternoon to cut my husband's hair. Her husband usually comes along too, so we make a social event of it. Wine is usually involved somewhere down the line. - Actually, by that, I mean that wine is the main event - the hair cut is simply a 'by the way'.  It can even get in the way of a lovely afternoon - if you see what I mean.

The haircut, sorry, social event,  means the swing will be sitting in its box in the garage for another day.  But it is still early in the year for sitting outside on a garden swing.  Though it is a lovely morning here and really quite warm.

The people next door are having their paving cleaned.  The guy has just knocked on our door to say that my car might get a little dirty if the water splashes over onto it.  I told him that I probably wouldn't notice the difference.  I think he was quite amused!

The diet is going nowhere fast.  I really need to get a grip on that.  However, today is not a good day to think about diets, because it is haircut day!  So for the time being, I will have to stay away from any mirrors first thing in the morning.

Divorcees.com is coming along nicely.  The characters are still doing their own thing, which they seem to be getting good at.  This means I don't have to think too hard about what to write next.  Perhaps now is a good time to see where they are going to lead me today.  At least up until the social event begins!

Have a nice day
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment