Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Dead End Day!

Bit of a dead end day today! Weather has changed from warm and sunny to cold and damp.  Not exactly raining - just damp.  Not sure what to do with myself.  I could clean out this room I use as an office or I could sort out some cupboards in the kitchen or tidy the drawers in the bedroom or I could even dust around the sitting room.  However, I don't feel like doing anything like that.  Therefore I am spending a little time catching up with my novel.  Not sure where it is going at the moment.  Sadie, Lucy, Connie and Jenny have slowed down, so now I must jump start them again.  Well that is the plan.  Whether it happens is something else.  But at least I have a plan!  Someone once told me that when you have a plan, you will find the solution.  They must have been out of their mind!

Also I will have to give some thought to paying the balance of our holiday to Nidd Hall.  It is due and I don't want to lose the lovely rooms I have booked.  I say rooms, because some friends are going with us, which makes it more fun. The rooms are in the main building and have lovely views, as they look out over the terrace and down towards the lake.

Hope the weather is better where you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment